Dear Daffodils: Freshers Week: My New Room

Thursday 26 September 2013

Freshers Week: My New Room

Hi everyone! So, I can now tell you all that I've been at uni for a week now. It's gone so quickly... Feels like I've been here for months.

So, all my flatmates finally moved in on Saturday (I arrived on Wednesday) it's been pretty hectic since then. I went out to the arrival party, but I'm not the biggest party animal. I would much rather sit in watching a good film with a hot chocolate (I'm such a grandma). My flatmates are a bit louder and shout a lot! Hopefully they'll settle down after Freshers.

I've had fun decorating my new room and I can't wait to collect more cute things over the year or so. Here are some pictures of my room:



I can't do much about the orange curtains, but I guess they add a bit of colour to my bright room!

One thing I'm looking forwards to is starting my course properly. Can't wait to start doing some more designing. I feel like I've had such a big break from education and I need to get back into it.

Tonight I'm going to the pub quiz! I love quizzes and I'm quite competitive, so it should be fun.

I'll keep you updated. Let me know if you have any advice for uni.

Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading. ♥  

6 comments:

  1. Your room is SOOO cute!! I love all the girly colors and details. Don't worry, I'm more of a stay-at-home person too, I've never been very much of a party hardy person :)


    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Just trying to make the most out of what I've got. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Well, I'm glad not everyone parties hard. Haha. ♥ Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunting is such a cute touch :)

    http://avpaccessories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete