In a month's time I will arriving at my new home to start university! I can't wait. In the last week, accommodation has been given out to all the new students and I have found out that I'll be at the same residences as my sister. I'm glad we're not in the same flat though. There's a lot to prepare before I go...
- Buy some more essential items for the wardrobe such as black trousers and smart shoes.
- Stock up on some fresh makeup to take.
- Go shopping with my grandma to get lots of tinned food to take with me to save on money when I'm there.
- Complete me eIntro where I register to the course online and select my modules.
- Pack all my items away and get ready to leave.
Don't forget to take part in my giveaway too if you haven't already. You can find that here.
Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading. ♥