Dear Daffodils: FREE Ad Spaces - Don't miss out!

Tuesday 23 July 2013

FREE Ad Spaces - Don't miss out!

So if you're signed up with Passionfruit Ads, you'll know that they've been making some amazing changes to their website and have set up the brilliant Marketplace. Not only this but, you can now make ads for free and easily swap ads (although this swapping feature will only be free until the 1st of August) so let's get swapping!

Have you got a blog, wanting to take advantage of the free ad swaps? Well so do I! Please let me know if you're interested by either contacting me here or via Passionfruit Ads. If you decide to use one of my free ad spaces, you will have a big and beautiful position on my sidebar.



If you know of any other exciting opportunities, then just drop me a comment. I always love to hear from you.

Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin'!
Thanks for reading. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment