Dear Daffodils: My University Journey Continues...

Monday 22 April 2013

My University Journey Continues...


So recently I have had some good news! I have a place at the University of Leeds for in September. Yay! The course I will be attending is Graphic Communication and I'm really looking forwards to it.

I originally applied for Architecture through UCAS, but I totally had a change of heart because I think it'd limit my creativity and wouldn't be something I would enjoy as much as I enjoy graphics. I had to withdraw from all the universities I originally applied for to apply to Leeds so it was a bit of a risk, but it's paid off!

Leeds is a great city (especially for shopping) and it's not too far from home so I'll be able to visit my family if I want to. It couldn't be more perfect.

Has anyone been to university? Are you at university? I'm looking for any words of advice!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Some of the best years of my life were spent at a university! My words of advice = live every moment to the fullest!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went.
    My advice to you is don't get crazy drunk and pass out naked in your dorm room
    your friends who are all high on drugs will freak out and call the cops
    because they will think your dead.
    Words to live by enjoy university
    ____________________________
    modestmushroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. xD I'll try not to do that.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. That's so wonderful, congratulations!!!! I went to the University of Delaware (graduated 3 years ago) it was a wonderful experience. I'm still feeling out the job world, but I am really glad I went to college and faced the challenges that I did, I learned a lot about myself! Congrats again :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will study in autumn this year and I am so excited about it! I can understand you so good :) ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations :) My friend was at Leeds - great uni! I'm just about to finish my degree and I'm dreading having to deal with the real world, I want to be a student forever! It's a great experience :) xx

    http://practical-and-pretty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo! I can't wait. ♥ Not long left for me to start now. It's good to hear that it's such a great experience.

      Delete
  6. Woo hoo congratulations!! Sounds like a fab course too. I'll be returning to uni this year to study shoe design in London, it's gonna feel so weird to be a student again.

    Being a student can be the best time of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! I just love design and I can't wait to start student life. :)

      Delete